FOUNDATION REPAIRS AND WATERPROOFING – MONTRÉAL, WEST ISLAND, SOUTH SHORE, AND LAVAL
Whether you need a new concrete slab for your garage floor, a basement floor replacement, or a full French drain installation, we have a client you can talk to that has had a positive experience with our services. Sous-Sols Experts has all the necessary certifications to execute your foundation repairs and waterproofing work in Montréal, West Island, South Shore, and Laval. We only use the most advanced building materials because that’s what makes us the leading foundation waterproofing specialists in the area.
We are truly the BASEMENT, FOUNDATION and CONCRETE EXPERTS. We’re extremely stringent on the materials and methods we use for our clients because we take into account the tremendously harsh climate every home must face and overcome. We only select and use the best materials: Our SOPREMA Membranes are TRULY SECOND TO NONE and our Record of NO COMEBACKS speaks for itself! These Elastomere membranes are torched on and stand the test of time. Our MAPEI Cement Polymers and the Concrete we pour are simply outstanding. The ZOELLER PUMPS redefine the words Reliability, Durability, and Performance.
FOUNDATION REPAIRS IN MONTRÉAL, WEST ISLAND, LAVAL, AND SOUTH SHORE
Recognized and certified by the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ# 5668-8765-01), Sous-Sols Experts Inc. has all the necessary certifications and works with the most advanced building materials. We’re Fully Licensed, Fully Bonded, and Fully Insured. Our team serves Laval, West Island, South Shore, and Montréal. We only use select materials and use the best of the best. Whether it’s a simple foundation repair or a full French drain installation, we’re the Experts to call to fix your problem.
Sous-Sols Experts is Montréal’s premier foundation repair contractor. No matter what the problem is, we have a customised solution for you. Our goal is to provide you with a successful and long-lasting foundation solution that gives you peace of mind while restoring your home’s value.
FOUNDATION SERVICES & THEIR REPAIR MATERIALS
Sous-Sols Experts is Montreal’s Premier foundation repair contractor. Whatever the problem is, we have a customised solution for you.
Every solution requires specific materials. These specific materials have proven themselves over time between countless installations. They’re considered the elite materials of their respective categories by industry experts whether used alone or in conjunction with other products (e.g. Elastomeric Membranes and Polymer Cements). Our mantra is to make sure your home is provided with the best possible foundation repair products which exist today. Here’s a list of our Foundation Repair Services and their Respective Materials:
- For Interior & Exterior Crack Repairs – SIKA FIX PU – Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- For Interior French Drains – 4” BIG-O Flexible Drain Pipe with Geo-Textile & Delta MS Membrane
- For Exterior French Drains – SOPREMA Elastocol 500 Primer, SOPREMA Elastomeric Membrane – Colphene Torch N Stick, SOPREMA 10-G Sopradrain, 4” BIG-O Flexible Drain Pipe with Geo-Textile
- For Galvanized Window Wells – Available in a wide variety of Widths and Depths
- For Concrete Foundation Repairs – MAPEI Planitop XS
- For Garage Floor & Basement Floor Replacement – 30 MPA = 4351 PSI – Poured Concrete
- For Garage Drain Replacement – IPEX ABS Plumbing, IPEX Backwater Valves, 18” x 18” x 24” Floor Drain
- For Galvanized Driveway Drain – 6, 8 , 10, 12 Feet Width x 10” Height x 8” Depth
- For Sump Pump & Sump Pit Installations – Zoeller M53 Pump, BIG BLUE Sump Pit Starting at 30” Depth and up to 10 Feet in Depth
Here’s a list of how deep and Extensive our Foundation Solutions and Services are:
- Interior Crack Repairs
- Exterior Crack Repairs
- Polyurethane Injection
- Interior French Drains
- Exterior French Drains
- Elastomeric Membranes
- Window Wells
- Concrete Foundation Repairs
- Garage Floor Replacement
- Basement Floor Replacement
- Garage Drains
- Driveway Drains
- Sump Pump & Sump Pit
- Cinder Block Foundation Reinforcement & Waterproofing
Need a quote?
Please fill in the form to request a quote for your project. We will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs and set up an appointment at your property which is convenient for you.